Contact Us Today!
Mold Remediation & Restoration
Mold can spread rarely quickly throughout your home or business, due to any water source coming from a possible plumbing or roof leak. Mold damage can rapidly occur if these fungus are not treated in a timely fashion. You don’t want to ignore any signs of mold since it can have health issues in the long run. A Plus Creative Construction takes high importance in you and your families safety. This is why we don’t just do a fast high level inspection, but we make sure that we inspect every possible area of your property for these ugly molds. There are areas that can have mold, and you would not even notice. Signs of mold possibly being in your home can be sneezing, and eye irritation.
If mold is found in your home or business, our highly trained professionals will take the necessary steps to restore your place. Mold remediation is very effective the sooner you call a professional to handle it, and will save money in the long run. A Plus Creative Construction will also help you with the expenses of this restoration, by talking to your insurance. We bill your insurance not you. We take pride in being the only local restoration company that has no special deals with the insurance companies. You can assure that we have the best interest in our customers and we will do a thorough job, not like the other guys!
Mold Removal Services Near Me
Not all mold situations are created equal and that’s why each unique scenario is treated differently. Generally the mold removal process is as follows:
24/7 Emergency Call 860-334-7509
1. Mold restoration and cleanup starts when you call one of our professionals. We will ask some questions to determine the appropriate equipment and restoration contractors needed.
2. A Plus Creative Construction professionals will inspect your property for the locations of the mold and its severity. We also check for hidden areas where water has reached and possibly mold can be located.
3. To prevent the mold from spreading we use containment procedures. During the cleanup process walls and negative air pressures will be used to contain the mold as well. Any sort of cooling or heating systems will be shut down during this process.
Filtering Out The Mold
4. Our special equipment is a filtration that filters out any mold spores in the air. We also use a special vacuum that will help in preventing any spread of the mold.
Removing Mold & Damaged Materials
5. Depending on how much mold has grown on particular surfaces, we will then remove any damaged materials. It may include the removal of any drywalls and even carpets so an appropriate remediation is completed.
6. Now we will sanitize and clean any furniture, clothing, or any items that can be restored. In this process we will remove any odors and deodorize the area leaving it back to it’s original condition.
Mold Damage Restoration
7. Lastly we will start to restore any specific walls or other construction materials that might have been removed. In this step we will install new carpeting, paint, and/or repair where it is needed.